ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET YOUR FREE COPY!
PROCURE TO PAY
Enterprise Hub’s procurement functionality enables single and multi-facility manufacturing and distribution organizations to manage all purchasing and sourcing activities in a single, fully-integrated ERP software solution. Enterprise Hub processes requisitions and purchase orders in real-time that tie directly to inventory receipts and vendor invoices to enable three-way matching. Purchase requisitions and purchase orders can be entered manually or automatically generated through Enterprise Hub’s material requirements planning (MRP) and distribution requirements planning (DRP) processes.
In addition, Enterprise Hub supports import management including containerization and landed costing. Enterprise Hub’s procurement functionality tracks and analyzes vendors’ ongoing performance against a series of key metrics to reduce procurement-related costs and improve business profitability.
Enterprise Hub supports the creation and review of online purchase requisitions. Purchase requisitions can be entered manually or automatically generated through Enterprise Hub’s material requirements planning (MRP) and distribution requirements planning (DRP) processes. Purchase requisitions can be created for materials, products, packaging supplies, and services for one or multiple facilities owned by the same enterprise.
Enterprise Hub’s procurement functionality supports both the entry of manual purchase orders and the automatic generation of purchase orders from purchase requisitions. For multi-facility organizations, Enterprise Hub’s purchasing functionality can be used for centralized purchasing, facility-based purchasing, or as a combination of these methodologies. Enterprise Hub supports purchase orders for stock and non-stock items, drop shipments, and outsourced assembly. Enterprise Hub also supports blanket purchase orders and associated releases. Purchase orders, associated receipts, and vendor invoices enable three-way matching in Enterprise Hub.
Enterprise Hub Features a complete supplier relationship management (SRM) software solution. Enterprise Hub’s SRM software functionality includes features designed to allow the enterprise to interact with suppliers on a daily basis. Enterprise Hub’s supplier relationship management software
- 1supplier contact management with an infinite number of contacts per supplier;
- 2the establishment of preferred, approved and potential suppliers by individual facility and product;
- 3supplier contracts by facility and product;
- 4vendor Request for Quote (RFQ) processing, including awarding business by vendor, comparative analysis of the responses from each vendor, and the ability to have each vendor utilize a specific URL to provide their RFQ responses;
- 5pricing history by supplier, including volume discounts on a currency of units purchased basis and customer or customer-product specific basis;
- 6vendor rebates by product or a combination of products and customers;
- 7supplier performance management to continually track and analyze a given supplier’s ongoing performance against a series of key metrics.
Enterprise Hub’s supplier relationship management software constantly monitors supplier performance based on metrics such as order fill rate, line item fill rate, on-date delivery, on-time delivery, and product quality on a purchase order and product basis. As a result, procurement personnel can
review the full range of supplier information, and work with suppliers to improve overall performance. This process helps reduce the cost of products, improve the quality of received product, and reduce the likelihood of stock outages. This results in both significantly reduced internal costs and improved customer service and satisfaction.